7 Aug 2009

Choosing A Horse

Choose a horse will be one of the most important decisions that you ever undertaken in a spirit of you, and the horse - Take your time.

TO 50 i have been a little older than the average of the first time horse owner, that they have the right. I fell in love with a pretty small horse i had mounted on a riding holidays when he was in its own environment and I have been relaxed and had all the time in the world.

9 Months later, after many grief i admitted that it has been the wrong horse for my style of life and the experience and fortunately, he was able to go back to the original owner. Traumatic for me, but less for him as he was going back to where he was pleased.

Our delivered garden owner helped me decide what type of horse i was looking by whereas:

1. My horse experience.
2. Who, I would like to be able to mount with.
3. The grazing, parking and riding at my disposal.
4. How much time I have had horse care and training.
5. How much money I had to buy a horse and care for it.
6. What size horse i was comfortable with and was reasonable for me.
7. If I wanted a particular horse race or color.

We decided that on the basis of the foregoing, a traditional color gypsy horse would be ideal and found Amy, 5 years ex brood-mare. It has been road trained and mild with a beautiful paces, but has been insensitive to all commands standard horse training.

2 Years on I cannot imagine life without it. It may not be the most beautiful of horses around (although I think it is) and with a full-time employment of good tour, it adapts itself to whatever horse care and riding routine i need. We have had much pleasure improve our horse skills together and I hope that we will still be doing for many years to come.

Therefore not back and examine the points above before you choose your horse, as he/she will be account on you to make good decision.

Author : Mark Woodcock essential information for picking the right Horseback Riding Vacations at http://www.horseback-riding-vacation.info

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: